Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day part 2

Ok, so I got over the shock of Harrisonburg restaurants closing early for Valentines Day. It helped that we went to El Charro for dinner and I got to see couples going out to dinner together in their nicest outfits, which were Coors Light shirts, camo hats, and flannel shirt jackets. It also helped that we went to Wal Mart at lunch and I got a fucking bad ass tiger print mouse pad. Check it out! This thing is fucking fierce. People had been messing with me all day, then after lunch I put this thing down, and no one even came near me. It was pretty sweet.

Valentines Day also has a lot of good ecards associated with it. I sent one to Blackie Blackburn, which I though was really the perfect card and I'm sure she loved it too. Some other great cards here, here and here. And who doesnt remember Ralph Wiggum's card to Lisa? It made a great card, it makes an even better shirt.

No comments: