Monday, February 11, 2008

New Music

Roger sent me a link to a new band, Vampire Weekend, out of New York. I listened to some of their stuff on MySpace, and it sounds pretty good.

I also picked up a couple of CD's last week, one called Ghost by Radical Face, which is pretty good, with a few great tracks. I've listened to Welcome Home and Winter is Coming about 10 times in the last few days (Welcome Home is one of the singles on his MySpace page). I also got an album called Veneer by Jose Gonzalez, which is also good. Sean Hayes, the reason I started this blog, has a few albums, so I just picked up a few singles off iTunes that I liked, Rosebush Inside and Rattlesnake Charm. I usually don't pick up just singles, but I had already bought 2 albums and wasn't sure I wanted to pick up all 4 of his.

No comments: