Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lent

First day of Lent and I'm already screwing up. I'm giving up Chipotle and their delicious burritos, which is tough enough. But I'm also going to do at least one thing everyday to lose weight, save money, and accomplish a non-work task, like cleaning my room. I start lent fat, poor and lazy, and I hope to come out of lent less fat, middle class, and with a clean bathroom.

Anyway, this morning I made my lunch (savings of 9 bucks, and healthy-ish) at the expense of showing up after 9am to the parking garage and having to pay $14 for parking instead of $9. Net $4 savings, plus a healthy lunch, I thought I made the right choice. Until I left my lunch on my kitchen counter. CRAP! Now I'm starving and purchasing some fatty lunch.

I did vote today and send in a dental reimbursement though, so at least I have my daily tasks accomplished. And spicoli sent me two workouts to do which work legs and back. Follow the links below to see my lose weight strategy for the day.


Dumbbell workout
Rush-hour workout

No comments: