Sunday, February 17, 2008

How awesome am I?

Sunday morning, I woke up on a love seat, my neck hurts a lot. Roger and I walked to Starbucks and got breakfast and coffee, and made a friend along the way. And by friend, I mean we hollered at a babe and she waved at us on the walk home. I'll take what I can get. Especially after dinner last night, when I walked to 7-11 and bought a 12 pack of Natty and a half gallon of milk. It even looks pathetic in pictures.

So now we are hanging out watching Good Luck Chuck. The movie kind of sucks, and by sucks I mean the acting is bad, the plot is stupid, and the dialog is terrible. But there are a ton of boobies in it, which makes it definitely worth watching. There are also a few good lines, such as the following, from an overweight plastic surgeon to a hot babe at a wedding:

"Here I am. What are your other two wishes?"

If you are hungover / still drunk, that line is pretty funny. Really, thats the only way you should watch this movie. Have nothing else to do, have drank heavily either the night before or during the movie, and have someone to watch it with and make fun of it. Anyway, the line from the movie made me think of another great line I heard recently. Its from the Taco Bell commercial with the two 9's talking to each other:

"I don't have an ego. I just love how awesome I am."

For some reason, I can not figure out why I can't find the video online. Why wouldn't companies put all ads online? I fast forward through all commercials on tv, and the one time that I actually want to watch a commercial I can't find it. Stupid.

One last good line:

"Why do you want to take me out to dinner so bad?"
"Because you look hungry"

I need to say that to fat chicks when I hit on them.

No comments: