Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Phone!


I finally got a new phone, and while it isn't everything I ever dreamed of, its certainly better than my crappy Treo 650. I broke down and got the Samsung i760, because I got tired of waiting for the q9c, and it is quite a difference from the Treo. The biggest difference? I am actually receiving calls. That can be a good and bad thing, depending on who is calling me, but in the end I'd have to say I'm happy that the device I'm using for a phone is actually functioning as a phone.

I'm having a real problem figuring out what all the buttons do, but its becoming more and more user friendly now that I'm getting used to it. My fat fingers have a real problem hitting things on the screen and accidentally hitting buttons I'm not supposed to hit, but maybe thats my fault and not the phones. I set up a bunch of tasks in the phone to see if I can finally take my to-do lists online, rather than on a sheet of paper that changes everyday, and hopefully it starts helping like my calendar reminders.

No comments: