Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Top Chef and an injured roommate

Sitting on my couch, Scott's parent are here and hes passed out in the lazy boy next to me with a surgically repaired ACL. This injury might be the best thing that has happened to me in a while. His parents brought more food than this apartment has ever seen, including sacks of potatoes, a ton of canned goods, and Costco sized meat. Mrs. Spicoli made an amazing pork dish tonight, with a side of potatoes and corn. For dessert, banana pudding, with marshmallows. I'm happy that Dave's surgery went well, but I'm even happier about all this food! Too bad we are in a weigh in week for the weight loss competition, but I just can't pass this opportunity up.

Tonight starts a new season of Top Chef too. I can't believe I'm going to watch another 12 weeks of Bravo, after the finale of Project Runway last week. I'm not sure what qualifies me for a GLBT scholarship for school, but I have to think this is one of the qualifications.

12 days until I find out from UVA. I think I'm going crazy...

No comments: