Sunday, March 2, 2008

Caps Lose... Again

We need to stop going to the Caps games. After we went to the 2-1 overtime loss last Sunday, we were treated to a 3-2 loss in regulation last night. So far this season, I'm 0-2. Not a great streak. Everyone did have a good time though. Before the game, Feeney, Allison and I went to the Barra preseason party and picked up our sweet 2008 Barra jerseys. After the game, everyone went to Hooters, met up with Phil, Denny, and Skylar, and watched UFC 82, with no cover charge to get in.

Picked up a few more records and set up the player yesterday. For $30 bucks, I got Elvis' Gold Records, Volumes 1-2 and 3-4, Paul Simon's self titled album, Elton John's Greatest Hits, and Cat Stevens' Teaser and the Firecat. I also set up the system, and it sounds great. The links are of course to Amazon CD's, if anyone knows of a good used lp site I'd love to hear about it.

No comments: